twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    good friends, good family.. who could ask for more?

    i mean it!!! ooh, and while we're at it, let's draw up a list of my favourite things..

    MY FAVOURITE THINGS
    1. my family
    2. my friends (u fiends!)
    3. my dogs (princess and bailey)
    3. rufus of kim possible!
    4. anything with toasted cheese on it.. anything with cheese!
    5. dancing (ballet, modern, etc)
    6. handling the rough stuff (sometimes)
    7. camping out
    8. eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah baby yeah!
    9. the colours green, pink and purple (green and pink in electric!)
    10. last but not least, my Jesus!

    yep yep yep! and don't worry philly, i didn't call u a ghost. :p and my 'husband' appears to have divorced me. oh noooo!! ;( cry loh..

    kidding.. actually i dunno.. last week he said something like tht.. haha... byee..

    No comments: