twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 13, 2009

    ohgosh.

    "Lost and insecure ; You found me." - The Fray, You Find Me

    SO ANYWAYYY.
    Mishi already knows this.
    HE was there today.
    In SCHOOL.
    WHAT.
    I kind of freaked out.
    Okay, I REALLY freaked out. ;p To the point of almost hyperventilation.
    I'm not exaggerating!!

    I wasn't wearing my glasses coz I was in cheer practice and then I turned and I saw this familiar looking figure walking across the Dataran. I wasn't sure, so I asked KK or Mish.

    "Is that HIM?"

    After much peering, they promptly informed me, "YES."
    I was like, OMGOMGOMGSHITSHITGASPGASPGASPGASP.
    Mishi's face was like, get a hold of yourself girl!! Lol.

    So yeah. I didn't manage to say hi, Alia was being BRUTAL today. ;p
    Poor KK. ;p
    KK YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DO A NORMAL ELEVATION FASTERRR.
    I don't care if you have issues! XD
    Okay. 

    It's Valentine's Day tomorrow.
    As much as I think it's just another very commercialized day where florists, chocolatiers and Hallmark take advantage of to make more money, I still hold out some hope for it.
    What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic.
    I guess I have a really long wishlist.

    I'm just hoping I get a rose tomorrow.
    Just one.
    The last time I got a rose was way back in Form 1.
    That was a LONG time ago. ;p

    No comments: