twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 29, 2008

    Madness. ;p

    Spent the day with Leonard, Aaron, Ins, Marcia, Darren and Nick Tan.

    Well. Mostly with Leonard, Aaron and Ins. You can guess about TWO of them and Nick Tan was most antisocial. XD
    I had a TONNE of fun. Got smothered in wet soppy hugs. ;p Many times. I had to wear Leonard's t shirt. It said :

    I DON'T TRY HARD TO LOOK THIS GOOD.

    XD
    Except, it was really big. And I didn't look good in it. At all. Soooo... What the heck. :P
    A little dose of madness was good for me, methinks. I came home in a really hot, sweaty, itchy physical state and a very happy state of mind. :D
    Oh, and if you guys EVER need a pick-me-up, get a hold of Aaron.  He'll definitely turn that frown upside down. ;p
    Oh! And I found out tht I can still ride a bike! XD
    Nessa learnt how to ride. (: Or rather, jogged her memory and actually did it.

    Nyar. I need to get my fingers moving. Watching The Bridge to Terabithia now. I'm just itching to draw imaginary creatures now.
    MUST DRAW!!
    Kbai. (:

    No comments: