twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    woot.

    no reason to rejoice. no reason to celebrate. no reason to feel happy. no reason to scream.

    who says eh?

    I GOT NUMBER ONE IN CLASS.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC.

    I HAVE DINNER WITH ISAAC, PHILLY, BEN AND INESSA SATURDAY NIGHT.

    I GET A TUB OF NEW ZEALAND NATURAL ICE CREAM TOMORROW.

    I SAW THE HOTTEST GUY EVER AT SCHOOL TODAY.

    MY FUTURE LOOKS PRETTY BRIGHT.

    I NEED TO PEE.

    oops. forget the last one.

    yay! :D

    5 comments:

    Sammy`. said...

    umm katie..?
    how did you... see the hottest guy in school that day when umm.. you go to a girls school!?

    ~Vooniebaby~ said...

    haha. nice one sammy. but don't rain on her parade!! katie, so ahwe-somely happy for you. but looks aren't everything.:)

    ~Sarah @ http://www.vivaciousalphaessenceblogspot.com (which katie, cold u add me to ur list please? thanks luv.)

    ~Vooniebaby~ said...

    and it was could. sorry.

    Sammy`. said...

    haha. cool (: i shall not rain on her parade but i'd still like to know =P

    it's pretty iteresting.. x)

    katiebaby* said...

    it was after school at the bus stop and it was raining and he was lookin fro somebody then this girl next to me knew him but i didn't know her and she called him over and he has the most gorgeous hair ever! think isaac mendez, dark curls.

    HOT.