twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 12, 2006

    the note in my dream


    "Kate! here."

    you come up to me and hand me a note. red and blue paper. i open it. it says :

    'it was quiet. no one was with me. all was dark. nothing but the light of the computer to guide my eyes through your musings. i read through your emotions. through all that you thought. all that was in that pretty head of yours.

    i liked it. and then i read what you thought of me. how you felt for me. and i thought..

    maybe i could love you too."

    i looked up and you were there. leaning closer to me.

    "wake up."

    closer.

    "wake up."

    so close we almost touch.. your lips almost brush against mine.. and then..

    "WAKE UP KIDS LET'S GO FOR BREAKFAST!!!!"

    i jerked awake. awwwwwww mannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crap crap crap.

    what a way to start the day. -.-

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Did you remember what he looked like!! ^^

    debbeh woo! said...

    ahem ahem..someones got a soft spot fer someone or is it an admirer?ha ha..i caught u!
    when i see you next...haaaaaaaaaa...

    Philip Tan said...

    ooooooooooo