twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 14, 2009

    The ones we trusted the most pushed us far away.



    "Now I'm told that this is life and pain is just a simple compromise ; So we can get what we want out of it."

    SPM IS THREE DAYS AWAAAAAY. Frightening. ;p
    But to be honest, I'm not scared. -superwoman pose-

    I'm just waiting for it to be over and done with.

    I had a growth spurt!! :D I am now slightly taller than my mom. Hahaaa. Go me ;p

    I don't have that much to say right now, because I really should go and study. But I'm superbly sleepy, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame is on. ;D Beautiful movie. I still wanna watch The Time Traveller's Wife and Jennifer's Body!! Hahaa. Yes, I am aware that I'm supposed to be thinking about SPM right now.

    Tamadun Indus - Known for their systematic cities that are square. XD
    - Kemerosotan : Because of attacks by white men XD and bencana alam.

    I actually can remember more, but I'm too malas. ;p Night!

    No comments: