twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 20, 2009

    sniffle.

    "Don't let the doctor in, I wanna go out screaming." - Fallout Boy, 20 Dollar Nose Bleed.

    Yes, I have a slight cold. ;p
    Thursday is going to be MADNESS
    For me, anyway.
    The auditions for Forensic's duo acting, solo acting and OI were today. Good luck everybody! ^^ Specially Mishi and Mallini and Debbie.
    Do you have any idea how much I have to pay school? It's insane!
    RM 15 for class photo. Which SUCKS, because I have to pay ANOTHER RM 55 for ANOTHER class photo. Ridiculous, right?!?
    Then, I have to pay for Hotspot. That one I don't mind.
    Then I have to pay all my subs.
    RM5 for all of HermItalicine, Photoclub, Cheer club and ELDS.
    Like, WHOAAAA.
    Money, money money.
    Must be reallyreally funny
    In a rich man's world.

    Except for the billionaire who committed suicide.
    HAHAHA.
    :X
    OMG. There are two concerts I really really wanna go for.

    Jason Mraz.
    FALLOUT BOY.

    ESPECIALLY FALLOUT BOY.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

    And Ivan got tix for Jason Mraz. No fair, Ivan, no fair. ):
    Why do Fallout Boy, my darlings, have to go to Singapore?
    That is chewing-gum-less land! XDD
    THEY DON'T SELL CHEWING GUM!
    YOU CAN'T LITTER!
    YOU CAN'T SPIT ON THE ROAD!
    Not that I think Fallout Boy do either of the last two. XD
    But yeah. Why Singapore? ;.;

    Turns out he was in the hospital last night.
    You guys know who HE is.
    Uhm.
    Lol.
    He's okay. Has the stomach flu
    Poor thaaang. ):

    Anyway, I should go now, it's raining. When it rains, there might be thunder, and then there might be lightning, and then there might be trouble. Capeesh? ;p
    Bye ya'll.
    I'm feeling much happier. (:

    No comments: