twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    Fly.

    "Fingers trace your every outline ; Paint a picture with my hand." - Maroon 5, Sunday Morning.
    Teehee.
    Okay anywayy.
    I have.. What do I have tomorrow? 
    I forgot.

    Ah. English.
    And English Lit.
    I know how I can go for Forensics to support Mishi and Debbie and all and see hot boys without actually participating! 8D
    I can go as the -jengjengjengjeng- official photographer!!!
    -applause-
    Hopefully. 
    I really want a polariser. ;.;
    And that magazine I saw in Amcorp the other day (and I do mean the other day XD) about fashion photography.
    WAH!
    Lol.
    Ben is leaving tomorrow night.
    T.T

    Bye Ben. I'll miss you and your awkwardness. ;.;
    Kay, I'll go now since I don't have anything remotely interesting to say. I already exploded. XDD
    Night.

    No comments: