twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    tag. ._.

    lol, i know sammy tagged me, but ivan did it first. (:

    1. The last person to tag you is?
    - Sammy, but Ivan did it first. ;p

    2. Your relationship with him?
    - We do da bump together. XD We're good. (:

    3. Your 5 impression towards him?
    - Weird.
    - Weird. Oh, I said that already. HAHA. Funneh.
    - Perky. Like a cheerleader.
    - Gay. LOL.
    - Sweet, I suppose. o.o

    4. The most memorable thing that he has ever done for you?
    - Absolutely nothing. No, seriously. There was this one time at camp, when I woke up early and went out and saw him. So we sat together and did absolutely nothing. (: It was nice.

    5. The most memorable words that he said to you?
    - ... HAHA.

    6. If he becomes your lover, you will
    - Laugh out loud, then realize it's real, then run away screaming.

    7. IF he becomes your enemy, you will
    - Probably cry. T^T

    8. If he becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
    - His habit of flirting with both guys and girls. GAWD Ivan. XD

    9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason is...
    - Uhm. I dunno. He hurt one of my friends? Then I'll knock his teeth out, I will.

    10. The most desirable things to do for him is
    - .. Give him chocolate? Oh dear. ;p

    11. Overall impression towards her is...
    - Quirky yet sweet, a good person, although naughty at times. Oh ho ho. You wouldn't believe it.

    12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
    - Hopefully, they'll feel nice!

    13. The character for you for yourself is?
    - -hysterical laughter-

    14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
    - -manic laughter- I dunno. I don't like that I get tongue-tied. Or when I talk WAYY too much. Both show I'm nervous.

    15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
    - Me?

    16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something to them.
    - Uhm, I hope anyone who reads this cares and likes me. o.o HELLOO I LOVE YOU TOO! XD

    17. Bra or panties?
    - I need both. Bra for much needed support. Panties for, well, non-Britney-Spears-esque mistakes.

    18. Chocolate or ice-cream
    - AHAHAHAHA BOTH.

    19. 10 people to tag...
    - Mallini
    - Inessa
    - Mayuri
    - Ben
    - Aqila
    - Mishi
    - Zi Lynn
    - Debbie
    - Isaac
    - Kiran

    20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
    - Herself. HAHA.

    21. Is 3 a male or female?
    - Female when she's fangirling over James McAvoy or her Chem teacher, male when she's playing the oh-so-famous Don John. :D

    22. If no. 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
    -Zi Lynn and Kiran..? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHno.

    23. How about 5 and 8?
    - Aqila and Debbie? LOL! Aqila will cry, she'll have to let go of her dahling Mike. And Debbie will be like, WTF. haha!

    24. What is no. 1 studying about?
    - Food. Delicious delicious food.

    25. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
    - Hmm. Nessa yesterday. Mal yesterday. Kiran.. Last week. Ben during the play at church. Isaac.. I don't remember, but not that long ago. Mayu, yesterday. The rest of them, throughout the week! ^^

    26. Is no.4 single?
    - Oh yes. And desperately needs a girlfriend. HAHA.

    27. Say something about no.2
    - God of her own world. FTW!

    28. What do you think about no. 3 and 6 being together?
    - Uh. Uh. NO!

    29. Describe 9
    - My pink bunny. Mua ha ha. He's lovely. Sometimes. Weird. Okay okay, eccentric. ;p Smart. Very smart. Evilly so.

    30. What will you do if no. 6 and 7 fights?
    - Oh dear. Mishi and Zi Lynn. Oh dearie me. I'll probably play peace-maker. XD

    1 comment:

    mayuriml said...

    yo kateh.

    I. AM. BORED.

    i'm afraid i have nothing productive or constructive to comment regarding your post so i thought i'd just spam anyone who updates their blogs. notice how spam is one alphabet more of spm? the education system has me realizing nonsensical crap like that. just to answer that question of yours, yes i have lost my sanity and yes, i'm not planning on getting it back.

    (btw, you forgot to name chris evans as one of me pursuits but i forgive you cause i love you and i'm on a coffee high. although that hardly has anything to do with anything but whatever)