twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 17, 2008

    ... something more than beyonce in a giant glass of champagne.

    sorry, i know that was super random, but it popped into my head after catching the tail end of beyonce's naughty girl video. it is.. beyonce.. in a giant glass.. of champagne.

    bubbles!!

    anyway, yes. many many people have asked me how my valentines day was.
    crap. thats right. crap.
    but only mostly due to PMS.
    don't mess with a single kate on valentines day when she's PMS-ing yo. she'll kill you.
    lol.

    emmm.... i dunno, i'm pretty bored. i have to go pluck.
    draw your own conclusions.
    got a wedding dinner tonight. some unknown relative of mine is getting married. so, yes. i get to wear my dress! ^^

    OH OH! did you know, i'm related to sherman, nick and justin tan? weird!!
    their late mother is my cousin's mother's sister. so we're related through marriage.
    marriage.
    hmm.

    No comments: