twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 05, 2007

    forget yesterday

    its been less than ten hours since the last paper and i'm already forgetting.

    YESS!

    i'm so happy. this morning i woke up smiling like and idiot. come to school and grin like a fool. do the exam and can't stop jittering. seriously, if you were sitting behind me the last five minutes you would've seen me bobbing up and down, like bubububububububububububbubub. scream at the bus stop. scream in the car. scream at anyone who was online. scream at princess, who looked at me like i was crazy.

    went shopping with my mom earlier. got a new top from MNG. :D

    and i can go to hartamas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    could this day GET any better?!

    :D

    No comments: