twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 03, 2010

    No Surprise


    No Surprise, originally uploaded by Colin H..

    Super cool idea. :D

    Anyway, sitting at home by meself, watching 90210. Why am I watching such shittery? I don't know either. But I need to take a shower. But that Airpak guy STILL isn't here. D: I'm scared to go take a shower because, see, this always happens to me. I wait for hours for something to happen / someone to come. I give up and go to shower / poop / whatever. In the middle of whatever it is I'm doing, that something happens / someone comes. And then I have to rush out in the middle of whatever it is I'm doing, and well, let me tell you, it is NOT a pleasant thing. >.<

    GAAAH.

    At least I feel better today :D

    No comments: