twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 05, 2009

    Hodgepodge.



    "Look at the stars ; Look how they shine for you." - Coldplay, Yellow.

    You know what irritates me the most?!
    When I put my camera onto Auto Focus mode, and when I try to point and shoot, it focuses then unfocuses and refuses to take the photo.
    Anyone know how to stop that form happening?! It's bloody irritating.

    Anyway, I went for Pilates today!! My god, it hurts. Seriously, I didn't think it'd hurt so badly, but it DID, and now whenever I twist my body round to look at something, I can feel my side muscles aching. @.@

    Went to Nessa's house, which was nice coz I hadn't seen her for a while. We had fun bumming, talking, yabbering, watching SAYONARA ZETSUBOU SENSEI (that's what you call it, right?) which was totally cute. ^^

    Currently, I am wondering what to wear tomorrow. Ciao bella, I'll take photos. ;p

    No comments: