twitterator!

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
    - an ipod
    - a new phone. no, seriously, i NEED one. :P
    - the sudden ability to play the drums without having to practice. XD
    - the opportunity to travel. australia, europe, anywhere except possibly china.
    - omg i wnt to be in a band! haha.

    The person who tagged you this:

    -Yi Lyn. oh, i miss her. :(

    Your 5 impressions of her:

    - likes butterflies? XD
    - likes pink. like CRAZY, i don't knw WHAT is wrong with her.... nah, kidding. lol.
    - sweet.
    - artistic!
    - an amazing dancer. :D

    Most memorable things she has given/done for you:

    - she handmakes all her cards and they're always amazing. i love them!

    If she becomes my lover, I will:

    - cry. alot.

    If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

    - erh, she gets a hotter boyfriend than me? HAHA.


    Pass the quiz to the people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

    - felix
    - nicole (not tht she will do this.)
    - sara
    - ivan
    - shammie

    1 comment:

    Kimmy said...

    I love you Kate! Haha! I miss you too!! Aww.. =( But look at it this way.. I'm going back to Malaysia this year! ;P It's soon! =)

    Love you lots!

    Kimmy